Skin Tags, Spider Veins Removal
Vasculyse 2G – Skin Tags, Spider Veins Removal
Unsightly and unpleasant vascular skin imperfections? Look no further.
A safe, non-invasive and effective treatment for any skin imperfections, provided by a new generation, easy to use unit. Your need no longer “live with” the unsightly and unpleasant skin conditions. Vasculyse 2G will free them from these appearance-spoiling conditions.
- Skin tags are small growths of epithelium
- They usually appear with age
- They can be the same colour as the skin or darker
- They are mostly made of epidermal cells
- They have a small capillary connection
- They are easily removed with the Vasculyse 2G
Telangiectasia occurs when small blood capillary vessels are permanently dilated, producing tiny little red lines visible at the surface of the skin. It is a condition that develops as we age, usually appearing in the mid-40s, sometimes earlier on those with fair skin. Extreme cold weather and excessive sun exposure are the most recognized causes.
During treatment, the probe simply touches the skin surface, following the dilated capillary. Vascular blemishes disappear on contact. Treatments for women and men, a very Safe non-invasive treatment. Treatment also works best on very hydrated skin.
Treatments Modalities For:
- Telangiectasia or Spider Veins
- Blotchiness (superficial telangiectasia)
- Stellar Angioma
- Flat Ruby Points
- Raised Ruby Points
- Flat Skin Tag
- Skin Tag with Stem
- Milia or white heads
- Cholesterol Deposits
- Scabs must never be removed
- They will fall off on their own within 3 to 21 days
- Do not touch, stretch or otherwise manipulate treated area
- Cleanse area gently using fingers and mild facial cleanser
- Apply cold compresses if area feels hot or irritated
- Refrain from strenuous physical activity (48h following)
- Apply moisturizing/healing cream 4 to 5 times daily
- Refrain from saunas swimming pool, whirlpools (48h following treatment)
- Use total sun block and avoid sun exposure or tanning salons
- You may apply make up over treated area
OAK RIDGES FAMILY & COSMETIC DENTISTRY
12840 Yonge Street, Suite 101
Richmond Hill, ON L4E 4H1
Medical Spa Treatment Clinic Serving Clients from
Richmond Hill, Thornhill, Aurora, Vaughan, King City, Markham, Toronto, Ontario
Palomar Medical Technologies produces the most advanced cosmetic lasers and intense pulsed light (IPL) systems to help improve the appearance of women's and men's skin.