Laser Eyebrow Tattoo Removal
Laser Eyebrow Tattoo Removal
Eyebrow tattoos have come a long way. From permanent tattoos that used body tattoo ink, to cosmetic tattoo that are more sophisticated, semi-permanent, and use pigments instead.
Whether you plan to remove an old-fashioned eyebrow tattoo, or a botched microblading or ombre powder brows, read our list of the most successful eyebrow tattoo removal techniques, explained in detail.
The ND YAG PICO SECOND laser with an optimal fluence range of 0.96–2.39 J/cm 2 for removing blue, red, and yellow tattoos with the 532 nm wavelength, and 3.02 J/cm 2 for the effective removal of black tattoos using the 1064 nm laser.
It is a FDA, CE CA and ROHS approved ND Yag laser with great results.
How Does Laser Eyebrow Tattoo Removal Work?
Laser removal has been used for so long to remove unwanted tattoos. Now, it proved to be very effective with cosmetic tattoos, or permanent makeup as well.
The beam of light breaks the pigment particles and they are absorbed by your body then released.
How Long Does It Take to Remove an Eyebrow Tattoo with Laser?
It depends on different factors such as how saturated the tattoo is, which pigments are used, as well as your skin type. On average, 3-10 sessions are required but some people see great results after the very first session.
You need to wait 6-8 weeks between each session for the skin to heal in order to continue removing your eyebrow tattoo with a laser.
How to Prepare for the Laser Eyebrow Tattoo Removal?
There are some things you need to avoid in order to prepare for your laser removal treatment:
- Your skin mustn’t be tanned or sunburned.
- You should be properly hydrated.
- Avoid shaving, waxing, and exfoliating the area.
- Don’t take any aspirin or anti-inflammatory drugs, as these can sometimes increase bleeding.
What Does the Laser Eyebrow Tattoo Removal Aftercare Look Like?
- Keep the treated area clean and dry during the first 3 days.
- After that, use a moisturizer recommended by the technician to help the wound heal faster and to decrease itching.
- Don’t pick the scabs if any if you want to avoid scarring.
- Avoid heat, hot water, heavy sweating, swimming, and sun exposure.
- Stay hydrated.
- Avoid high-pressure water.
- Avoid alcohol and smoking.
Pros of Laser Eyebrow Tattoo Removal
- Fast and effective
- Minimal recovery
- Not too painful
Cons of Laser Eyebrow Tattoo Removal
- The price – it can be costly, especially if you need more sessions.
- Some side effects may happen, such as inflammation, infection, or even blisters may appear, but very rare and they are not serious.
- It will probably burn brow hair, may turn white but not for good. The hair will come back in colour, if some falls out it will grow back.
OAK RIDGES FAMILY & COSMETIC DENTISTRY
12840 Yonge Street, Suite 101
Richmond Hill, ON L4E 4H1
Medical Spa Treatment Clinic Serving Clients from
Richmond Hill, Thornhill, Aurora, Vaughan, King City, Markham, Toronto, Ontario
Cynosure Medical Technologies are leaders, innovators, developers, and best-in-class creators of energy-based aesthetic and medical treatment systems. Cynosure develops and manufactures a diverse range of leading treatment applications for hair removal, skin revitalisation, scar reduction, gynaecological health, body contouring, and more.